Monday, September 21, 2015

Study and learn about God's plan!!

So this last week was good, super long, but it was good. We haven't been able to work a normal week for a long time and its bugging me but I know that it happens and I can tell it is also bugging my companion and he really wants to work.

We had the 18 de Septiembre this last week and it's like the 4th of July for us. It's huge and some people get crazy. We had a zone conference with the whole mission and that was fun. One of the area presidents talked. His talk made me think that we need to continue to work hard every day but we should never be unhappy or have a bad attitude. I have found that it happens a lot when we forget this and we don't work as strong when we are unhappy. It is important that we always maintain the happy positive attitude with everything. There is no better way then learning more about the gospel and the plan that God has for us. If we understand God's plan then we should be happy because there is so much opportunity for us. We all need to learn about it and study it.

I love you all. God loves you all! So be happy no matter what!!

Elder Smith

Chao!!



P.S.  Thanks so much for your email mom!! I especially love that last part. I am weird and I know it. Or in spanish " no me importa lo piensen otras personas". The earthquakes have been cool... we didn't feel the big one because we were in the street walking but we have been feeling lots.. today we went to a mall and when we were eating lunch on the 2nd story everything started shaking.. It was like a rollercoaster ride.. I loved it!! ha  but I'm okay nothing happened where I am but yes in the north and close to the beach there is a alot of damage. We continue to have small after shocks all the time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment