Tuesday, October 6, 2015

New Change, New Area!


Soooooooooo I got changed!!! I'm actually sad and it's funny because my other sector was a very hard ward... and I grew to love it no matter how hard it was, I loved it. I feel like God has been preparing me for this change for a while but I could really only feel and see it  for the last couple weeks. I am now in a very small ward that supposedly needs a good patient elder...I am not him, ha but I'm going to try and be who God needs me to be so I can help the people here. I actually feel the spirit very strong helping me to be calm and maintain who I am. 


I enjoyed  listening to our prophet and the apostles and the other leaders of the church. I had fasted this last week to receive help and for other things tooo. The talk that really hit me the most was the first one on Saturday by Elder Uchtdorf. It struck me because an answer to my prayers had come so fast and strong. After listening to everything yesterday, I feel closer to my Savior and Father in Heaven.


I think we all leaned a lot about how we can do better. I really feel like these new apostles are going to be able to help us so much. Their sweet testimonies touched my heart.


I know that this is the true church of Christ and I know that he directs this church. I know that God lives and loves us and I know that we are all here to complete the plan God has for us if we let him mold us. 


I'm in a new new new area and I feel a little "solo" but I feel the spirit so strong and I know that I am supposed to be here. 



I love you all so much and wish the best for you all!!



Con mucho amor,

Elder Smith













No comments:

Post a Comment