Monday, February 16, 2015

Love Others

This week went really fast. I have no idea why but I think it has to do with the fact that I was trying a little harder with everything. I learned a lot about myself and sometimes I really can forget who I am and than I don't act like myself. It has been a rough little bit with this companion of mine and I think he has brought all my bad sides out. But this week I learned... with the help of my dad, that sometimes I am hard headed and I don't show my love. I learned who I was again. I'm not saying I'm perfect because I'm the farthest thing from perfect, but I learned that it's hard to be with someone that is nothing like me. I also learned to love him this week and learned how I need to act and how I need to remember to have patience. 
 
So this last week I was able to talk in sacrament and it was a cool experience to be in front of so many people and be able to share with them... in Spanish. Sometimes I feel like I just talk and I don't make since but I do know that God was with me and he helped me help someone that was listening. I focused on how we can be better with loving everyone and not just by saying it and how that it is a commandment and it is necessary for us to do that in order to enter into the celestial kingdom. 
 
We have been working a lot harder in the mornings and he have been finding more and more people, it is a blessing to see these things when we try to work harder just a little bit. 
 
I'm so grateful for this hard time of my life to be able to grow and learn and put all my trust in God. I know that this is how God is going to mold me into the man he wants me to become. I am so grateful for all the support and love for me. I love you all and pray for the best.

Choa, Elder Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment