Monday, February 2, 2015

Put our Pride away:)

This week was a slow one. I think it is because me and my wonderful companion have been trying to  getting a long better. I have seen the difference in our relationship when we are actually trying and when we aren't. I know that it's not easy sometimes but I know that when we put all our pride away and do what we need to do, everything will be better.

Well, we have really been trying to help this Hermana out that was in active and she has recently started coming to church again. She has a super hard heart and she really just didn't want to let the missionaries help her. I've been here in this sector for 6 months and she has come to church like 5 times now. We finally won her confidence... well I think and it has been good to see her change her attitude and to start putting the church first. We had an amazing lesson with her and talked about  everything in the gospel and I think more than anything she was discouraged and needed help. But now she is coming to church and is doing awesome. 
 
We have been looking for this guy for like the last 3 months and we found him yesterday.. That was a nice miracle. 
 
I am so thankful I have the opportunity to be here. It's amazing to see my love for the people grow. I just want the best for them. It hurts to hear when they don't want anything to do with us. 

I love you all and I know that happiness is right here we just have to jump into the gospel. 
 
 Choa Elder Chase Smith
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment