Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Book of Mormon has changed my life!

Our investigator Jorge. He got sick and is in his bed a lot and every time that we have gone to just say hi or share something small, his wife tells us to leave. So that was pretty sad for us because he was doing so good and getting ready for his baptism and then he got sick.
We also were able to share with our other investigator Mario, We got to take a member of the ward with us and we shared and taught about the Word of Wisdom. It was a good lesson and it was very interesting to see that he understood why these things are important not to take. It was also good because the member asked him a question about what has caught his attention the most about what we share. He said the Book of Mormon. This caught my attention because he has told us that he believes that the Book of Mormon is true and that it is the word of God. He is progressing and soon will make the baptismal covenant with our father in heaven.

I know that we are all here to learn and to complete a mission and I know that part of that mission is to keep progressing and learn and help others come to Christ and to be changed in him.

I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and I know that it changes lives because it has changed mine. I know that God loves us and also Jesus Christ loves us too. I know that we can feel this love, but only if we choose to go to them.

I love you all!

Con mucho Amor,


 Elder Smith
The hill we climbed last week. Cerro Renca





No comments:

Post a Comment