Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Birthdays in Chile are Chill!


Well we are doing good. We have an investigator that just doesn't want to accept a date for baptism but really is a member. We are working more with the ward and it's been great. I think it has helped me to think back to how the sector was when I first got here and man I'm not perfect but through this whole process I can see how the ups and down have brought the sector to a better place even though I had to suffer a little bit. We had a zone conference and it was good I was able to give my testimony and say good bye to everyone, that was weird but I am thankful that I got to do that. We are doing super good and loving the work. We are finishing strong. I haven't been able to go to the temple this week because  I am waiting to get my new one because mine is expired so I am waiting. 


Thank you for todo

Elder Smith




Just finishing emails and then heading to play ping pong!  Birthday Celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment