Wednesday, May 7, 2014

And he's there!!!

Hello!!! I made it here! The plane ride was awful! I honestly feel lots of shock being here. We drove in and I looked everywhere and saw weird stuff. Anyways, I love you all I'm so glad I get to be here.

Love Chase

{Mom note: He called from the Atlanta Airport last night. One of the other Elders let him use a phone. He said he was good and that there were about 13 missionaries flying together. When they got to Atlanta a man traveling with them from Holliday, Ut took 6 of them to dinner. Such sweet people in this world.:) Another Elder told Chase..."Elder lets get to work," this Elder wanted Chase to start teaching people in the airport...hmmm! Chase didn't know what to think of this kid. Anyway...HAPPY DAY! He's there and safe...maybe a bit tired but whats new.}


No comments:

Post a Comment