Wednesday, May 14, 2014

First week down...more to go!

Okay so I've got ten minutes. First week down!!! A lot more to go!! I seriously am so tired I am getting wasted every darn day. Yesterday I saw Zach Frost from swimming in high school and I seriously jumped out of my seat because I was so happy to see someone I knew. I am starting to love it here, besides the fact that I feel like its a prison. But it's good, I can't wait to be on the outside of the walls. I have had so many crazy experiences with the gospel I honestly have felt the spirit so strongly every day and it's crazy. I also have felt Satan and that sucks!!!!! but  I am learning how to kick him in the head multiple times over and over. I know that if I stay strong and keep up the work that I will be able to make it. I don't know Spanish but.... whatever I'm not here to learn the language I'm here to teach the word. I love you all so so much and miss you like crazy!!

Mom note:  Chase has had a pretty hard week!!!! He was overwhelmed with the 26 emails he had and is very thankful for all of your love and support!  I think he may be over the hardest hump...just make it one more week!!! Things will get easier:)



No comments:

Post a Comment