Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I've started to understand Spanish

Soooo, this week has been crazy!! I have started to understand Spanish more and I have started loving the Book of Mormon. Any chance I get I read it. I seriously have grown to love my district, some of my favorites are Elder Swan Elder Stephens and Elder Kimball. I'm pretty sure I will be good friends with them the rest of my life. we have started to feel more like a family and less like random people that were put together. So, I really don't have much to say.... I'm getting good at playing soccer and being the goalie... I guess that's cool.. people here call me granola.. hahah I guess they think I'm granola, but when is that a bad thing I kind like the thought of being granola. So some of these pictures are of my friends and roommates. I got my missionary card yesterday and it shows when I'm coming home.... haha I'll be coming home May 7.... 2016 with 2 other missionaries, everyone else goes home a month earlier than us. I like to think its because we are meant to be out here longer... but I'm sure its just because of transfers. I haven't missed a day reading my patriarchal blessing since the Friday I got here. I never thought that could lift me up, it always stressed me out when I read it at home but here it shows my potential and that kind of gives me reassurance of who I am to become. I also have found so much in it and it tells me all things.... I don't know if they are exactly right but I know that its a good possibility that they are right.
Again, I love you guys so much. Thanks for praying for me and cheering me on. I am doing the best I can out here. I have become more in tune with the spirit and that really has helped me. I love the warm feeling I receive, when it is strong it gives me a weird satisfaction.
Love you guys so much miss you all!!! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment