Monday, August 11, 2014

I don't know where I am but I'm in the city now!


I didn't expect anything to happen to me this week. I thought that I was staying with my companion in Colina!!  But...I have left and am in the city now. ha I have  no idea where I am and what it's called but seriously time fly's!! I never thought I would be this far in my mission. After all my training I will have close to 5 months into this crazy adventure. Okay so I have a new companion and he is Latino.... so I'm pretty much forced to talk Spanish!! heck yeah!! but I'm seriously so excited for this.. it was super rough leaving because I loved the people and I just wanted to keep helping in that area but the Lord wanted me some where else. I  sent some pictures of the people and families I was close with. I don't have much to say this week because it felt like it dragged on because it was the last week for that change. Our investigator in Colina, Luiz is doing great he seriously is going to be so good in the church!! I am bummed that I am not going to be there for his baptism!!  I am starting to see why the mission is so special and I am loving it. Everywhere we get sent we make it our home and it's hard to leave every time and it's because we love the people and just want the best for all of them!! 
  Hope you are all doing good!!! love you all!!











No comments:

Post a Comment