Monday, December 15, 2014

Bueno

Okay so this week was weird. It was a little lazy because it was the last week of the change but it was good, we ended strong. I am still here in La Rioja and man I've been here for a while but I am excited to be here with Elder Oliveira, he is from Brazil and man he is an answer to my prayers. I asked Heavenly Father to bless me with a companion that wants to work hard and wants to be exactly obedient. Well, that's what I got!!  He has 4ish months in the missión and now I will be the senior companion... but I don't think there really is a difference. I feel like we are going to learn a lot and do a lot this change. I am excited because this ward needs help and I think the help they needed just got here. I am so blessed to be out here!!
 
Also I got to see lenny aka ( Uncle Brandon) Man that was good... it's weird to talk to someone from the states..I felt awkward so hope Brandon didn't feel like that. hahah Things just happened and I was able to see him.

We had an investigator in the church and on the way walking he told us that he recieved that answer he was looking for and so we are going to follow up with him this week and I really feel like he is going to find the góspel.

I am so thankful I have this opportunity to be out on the misión to have this change in my life and to learn. I seriously don't know what I would do without the mission I am so scared to think about where I would be if I didn't choose to serve the the Lord.
 
I love you all and am so thankful for all your love and support. I wish you a good week right before Christmas!!

Choa, Elder Smith
 
 







 
 
 

Brandon met Chase's Mission President and his wife at the airport when he was leaving today.
Very nice people...all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment