Monday, July 13, 2015

New Change...district leader and trainer!

Well this week started off really rough. I ended up getting sick on Tuesday and I really thought I was going to die. It was something that I have never had before and I don't want it again.

With that happening, I ended up staying with a member while my companion left and worked with a member and that was good but during that time he had passed by the people that were going to get bapitzed this last Sunday and they had been drinking tea so they have to wait a little bit. We have been working really hard with them and it's been super good to help and see them change. They really have taken these things and they believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ. It was a little hard to see my companion leave because we have learned a lot in how to work together these last 3 changes and we really have become like brothers.
 
So with this change,  I am now going to train a new missionary and I am so excited because I know I will learn so much from him and the things we have to do. They wife of the president told us that we will be starting the mission over again and learning the things we never learned and that made me super happy because I don't feel like I learned all that I could have in the beginning.
 
Well, I dont have much to say but that I love the mission and am so very grateful to give my time to the Lord and help others, so that He can shape me how He wants. I know that God lives and loves us. I know that because of his Son we will all have the chance to be saved and find the path that we must follow. I know that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ, and that he was called to restore the gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth so that we can have this everlasting happiness. I know that God blesses us when we are obedient and when we follow Him even though we don't know why we need to sometimes.
 
I love you all! 

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment