Monday, July 6, 2015

Change and start over!

Chase didn't have much to say this week but we did pull this out of the letter he sent to his Dad....


Well I think the most significant thing I have learned about is the Atonement! Really, it has changed me and I have learned so much about what it is and how we use it. I think that it used to scare me to repent or just to think that I was a failure but learning more about it has changed me and really opened my eyes to God's plan and really what a blessing it is to have the opportunity to change and start over!

It's really awesome to hear about what's going on back home I really don't know what to think about it all because time is flying and really I'm just trying to work and take advantage of this time that I have left to really change and to convert myself and help others so they can convert themselves unto Christ. 
 
It caught my attention to think about service because we really are trying to serve others here but in Preach My Gospel it talks about how we need to be seeking out service opportunities always and I think that I have been lacking in that and really that helps to find and help others open their hearts to use the the message that we are sharing. 

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment