Monday, June 29, 2015

Bueno!! Este semana era Bakán!

Bueno!

 This week was really slow but we worked really hard and we had to work hard with Sister Ana Maria to help her prepare for her baptism. It was all good and the work payed off. She really has changed and man it's been awesome to see it and to learn along side her. 
 
Her son didn't want to really listen to us... not because he doesn't like it but he likes to play a lot of soccer and well he can't sit still. But now he is excited and wants to be baptized so we will see what happens with him. 
 
I really loved what I learned this week in priesthood. Something that really hit me was talking about a part of the Old Testament that before a group had to cross the river in dry ground they had to put their foot in the water. I loved that because all the time God is willing to help us but we have to put the effort first and we have to take that first step of faith. I really I think that was an answer to my prayers and a blessing to me because it has helped me see what more I can do so that God can bless me.
 
I know that God loves us and that we wants so bad to help us but first we have to be obedient and really that isn't hard even though Satan tries to make it seem hard. 
 
Trust in God and push forward with Faith.

I love you all so very much!! 

Elder Smith
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment