Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy Birthday MOM!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM... yesterday!!!! 
I seriously could not wait to get on today and tell you that. I was hoping I wouldn't forget!!
Alright, first off I want to say that I am so jealous of all of you!!(MOM NOTE:  we were all in Cancun without Chase!) This week has been good you could say that when I come back to Utah that I could be a pro soccer player... don't want to brag or anything but its the truth.. so watch out. I scored like 5 times this last week!! It was awesome. Will you make sure and tell everyone hello and tell them that I am sorry for not emailing back I just don't get enough time to type back. Alright, next is the Spanish this stuff is seriously like me being the president, its a joke!! hahah I seriously get outside the prison walls and when people talk I just smile. Its freaking hilarious. UM you should all send me pictures in the mail I think that's what I love the most I would also love some of those new family pictures!!! Its my last two weeks here in the MTC and I am so excited!!! That's pretty much it this week.
 I love and miss you all so so so so so much!!! Have a blast while I am gone!!!

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment