Monday, September 22, 2014

We had another baptism!

This week was long. I got to teach the class for our district that was overwhelming and I felt like I was going to die. I taught on why we do contacting and why its important to for us to find new people to teach. I learned how to keep my mind focused this week and how to control my mind from wondering onto another subject and I have found how awesome it is to really make this place our home. So, today we had transfers I have a new companion his name is Elder Hix. He is from Wyoming so I get to be with a gringo again. He is a cool dude but I really do like them Latinos. haha

We had a baptism it was planned for this week but we didn't think it was actually going to happen.  It did and it was the son of the family that their house burnt down and so things have been crazy with that. Our other investigator, her name is Marcia, she has had a rough life.  I'm so positive she is going to be baptized, she is so much happier and really wants this change in her life. Its been so exciting to see this change. So with this change I will be leading the sector for the first while because my companion doesn't know the sector I'm a tiny bit worried about it because I don't feel like I know all of it but whatever, I'm ready!!!

Love you all keep smiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment