Monday, September 29, 2014

This week was Awesome!

This week was awesome!  We had a lot of lessons and we found 9 new people!! It's so awesome to teach and to feel the spirit!. Sometimes I don't want the lesson to end because it feels so good. My new companion has 15 months in the mission and he is the same age as me! HE is a cool guy and we have a good time but sometimes he likes to be chueko!! which means not obedient.. nothing bad but stuff that I don't like! So I'm going to have to learn how to deal with it and to help us as a companionship. I'll be honest I don't like having a gringo companion because we always talk in English,  and I don't want to learn English right now.

So with our investigators we have a decent amount now but no one went to church this last week so we are working on that and we are trying to involve the ward with our work because we need help with lessons and the ward doesn't have very much excitement so we are going to try to help that.. 

SO, there is this boy that is a convert and he has 10 years. He and his sister are the only members in his family but his sister doesn't go to church anymore. He lives like a mile from the church and he goes to church by himself every week. He is so grown up when he talks to us about having an appointment. He is such and example for me and everyone around him. We all need to have the desire to have this in our life to do things even though we will be doing it solo. 

Thanks for everything miss you guys!!! 

Peace from Elder Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment