Monday, March 2, 2015

Faith

Well this week was a strange one. I dont have to much to say... What I did learn about is faith. It is so important that we can believe in things that we cannot see. We cannot progress in this gospel if we don't have faith. I had a trial of my faith this week and man it was rough. I really was working hard and we had some amazing lessons and we talked a lot with these people about having faith and trusting God. They were not the only ones learning while we were teaching. I was learning too.. I felt a little bit like an idiot because well I was teaching something that I too struggle with. But by the end of the week I had overcome it. I had gotten on my knees and prayed for the help to keep strengthening my faith and developing it so I can be strong and continue to help others.

I know that this gospel is true. I know that we have hard times and somtimes we give up but we cannot do that because that is exactly what the devil wants us to do. We have to remember that God knows we have problems and that we can't be perfect but He knows that to be perfect we havae to keep trying. Its like a video game. If we die in the game we get a second chance. No matter how many times we fail we always have another chance. 

Les amo y oro por todos usteds que pueden ser fuertes y continuar en la vía del señor. 

Con amor Elder Smith
 

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment