Monday, March 9, 2015

New Change...San Pablo

Well I just got changed and I feel like I might die. I have overwhelming feelings like the first day I got in the mission and man its not fun to have these.

Well, in my old sector we ended the change great. We had a family home evening and we talked about temples and what we have to do sometimes to sacrifice to have the blessing of the temple in our lives. It made me think so much on how important the temple is and that we use it like we should because it is going to help us grow stronger in the long run and our lives will be easier with this help from the temple. 
 
So I am in a new sector and I am scared as can be to have to start from the bottom and work up again.  The stake is called San Pablo.  We live about 30 minutes walking distance from my old area. . I'm excited to see what God has in store for me here and to see how I am going to grow and who I am going to help. 

I know that God helps us through our trials and the only thing we can do is to look forward with a positive attitude and keep marching. God is purifying us! 1 Nephi  20:10



No comments:

Post a Comment