Monday, April 27, 2015

Patience

Well this last week was a little long and we didn't work too much in our sector because my companion had to go to some meetings so I went to a different sector to work and then we had some other stuff.
 
We have been working hard but it just doesn't seem like it is time for the people. A lot of our investigators have let us in and then they have told us no and they don't want anymore of us. It's been super weird. On Saturday I asked that we could have a miracle on Sunday and we found a new family and they are amazing. The problem is that we can only pass by once a week so it's been a little rough. But we are working hard and I know that God will bless us if we stick to it and do what he wants! 
 
This change I am working on patience that I can trust God and be patient in my problems and all that comes my way. 
 
I am so thankful for the time I have to be here and to work with so many people and grow more and more in the Lords work. 
 
I love you all and am so thankful for all that you do.

Con mucho Amor!! 

Sean Feliz!! 

Elder Smith



















No comments:

Post a Comment