Monday, May 4, 2015

One Year Mark!!!

Well this week was a long week... I honestly thought that I was going to die. I had a lot of questions and doubts in my head and I really didn't know how to answer them. So I decided to pray, well more than normal, and I fasted twice. It was amazing for me to see the help I got. I could really feel Gods help and strength.
 
We have been finding a lot of new people and we have 5 people with baptismal dates. They haven't come to church yet but we are working with them. One is a family and I am super excited to work with them. They are very receptive and have talked to the missionaries before. It's been amazing to me how well they listen in our lessons. We have been having the spirit more and I have seen the effect that it has on the people and in the lessons. 
 
So we go to the temple this week on Thursday and also thats the day both me and my companion will complete one year in the mission. It's going to be a pretty amazing day.
 
Sorry my week was a little crazy and not too eventful. 
I love you all and I am so grateful for all that you do. Take care.

Con mucho Amor,
 
Elder Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment