Monday, August 24, 2015

Only true happiness!

Well ,this last week was super good. It was a little long but it was very good. Soooo, I told you about how we went to the temple for a tour with our converts and their daughter last week. We went to their house on Monday night last week and talked about faith and actions. We talked about  how that is how we receive our answers. We shared a good spiritual message with them and then my companion invited her to prepare and be baptized this week. She accepted and said that she had received an answer when we went to the temple. This made me so happy because she is such a bright girl! This family is awesome! We also have started working with the sister of the mom and we are so excited for this because they are going to be able to participate with us when we share and I think that it will all so good.

I have noticed a lot recently that when I am tired or down about something that God usually has sent something my way to cheer me up and I thnk that this happens very often but only now am I realizing what is happening.

I have been thinking a lot of Christ and his atoning sacrifice recently and really I have felt like I needed  to strengthen my study in that so that's what I have started to do... I have found that I have felt more of the spirit and that I feel that when I testify about Him and His gospel to the people that it comes out more fluidly and I can feel the spirit.

I know that God lives and loves us and because of this, he sent his son so that we weren't eternally lost and so we could make our way back to him. I love this gospel and I know that the only true happiness comes from when we try to completely follow Jesus Christ.

Con mucho Amor,
Elder Smith

Crazy Elder Smith


Temple tour!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment