Monday, August 17, 2015

They could feel the spirit of the temple!

So this last week was great. We worked hard and have been finding more and more people... some don't end up accepting us but hey its all good. Maybe they will with the next missionaries. We have been working on the retention of our converts.

We took the family Zenteno to the temple and it was amazing! I love it because they went on a tour and they let them go into the foyer of the temple and it was so amazing! They could feel the sprit in the temple. At the end they talked about Jesus Christ and then asked them to share how they felt about Him and what they felt on the tour. It was amazing to feel the spirit come over us and to really testify what we believe. I was a bit teary.  I wasn't expecting the dad to be so emotional but he had some strong feelings that he shared with such emotion. We also had their daughter there that isn't a member. She is working on getting baptized and I pray that her dad will be able to do it.

Me and my companion are learning a lot! We continue to become better and well my English is getting better.

I love you all! 

Con amor Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment