Thursday, December 31, 2015

Merry Christmas!

So Christmas week was super good! We started the week with our p day and then the next day we were with the whole mission. It was awesome but we were not able to work or have success Monday or Tuesday.  So going into Wednesday was rough.  I was really worried that we weren't going to be able find people. But later in the afternoon we were knocking doors and we passed a little street that I thought in my head would be good because I felt like the missionaries passed it a lot. So, we knocked the whole thing and at the end we found a huge blessing waiting for us. As we waited for someone to answer I whispered to my companion, " We're getting into this house".  I really started to pray  and the guy came out and invited us in. We started to share with him and in the end he said that we was super interested in learning about this restoration. So we passed by his house again on Saturday and taught him the restoration and then invited him to be baptize and they accepted. Then on Sunday he attended church and he liked it a lot. 

I know that God loves us and that he blesses us when we put in our effort. I love him and I know that He loves us and that He wants the best for us. I know  that when we need help he is there to help and I know that he will always be there. 

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that we will all be able to start this new year with good goals and desires to do his will. 

Con harto amor,


Elder Chase Smith







No comments:

Post a Comment