Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Refining ourselves!

Well this week was good! We were able to work hard and find a lot of new people. 
In church we learned about refining ourselves. The teacher asked us if we thought that being a member was easy. One of the brothers said that after he got his testimony it was easy for him. I said that the idea of us is to progress always and I think that it’s hard because giving the example of a return missionary because sometimes they get back and they stop to study the scriptures and then with time the progressing stops. This happens with all of us. We get comfortable with where we are and we don’t move forward. But it’s so important to keep active and always move forward. 

I know that God lives and loves us. I know that he wants us to be happy and i know that when we feel pain he feels pain. HE is our Loving heavenly Father that sent his son Jesus Christ so that we could return to him. I love him and am so thankful for Christ and I love him so very much for what he did for me and all of us. 

Be happy!! Move on! 

Con mucho Amor,
Elder Smith









No comments:

Post a Comment